Wednesday, April 7, 2010

2008 Jenny

As I remember things the children have done I will try to preserve them.
Before we lived in or current rental house we lived in an apartment in Columbus. Well, to get to our apartment you walked through a breezeway. This particular morning it was raining. Jon, Jenny, Erin and I left the apartment and headed to the car to run an errand. Jon was walking in front then Jenny and Erin. I was bringing up the rear. Jenny noticed that Jon was leaving shoe prints on the concrete. She was very interested in this and the girls had fun with this new discovery. We finally got to the car and loaded up. As usual we forgot something and Jon headed back to the apartment. When Jon reentered the car Jenny asked," Hey, Dad did you go back to get your footprints?" Jon laughed and said, "Yes, Jenny I did!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment