Monday, April 5, 2010

Getting It Started

Why blog? 1) I love to write. 2) Anyone who knows me knows I'm very opinionated. 3)Also, my children do some really cute things and I find over the years I forget. 4)I would like to document, as well as share with my family and friends my experiences as a mom, teacher and wife.

I'm excited and perplexed at this new opportunity. I look forward to expressing my feelings as a writer and documenting important memories but, I know that there are certain topics and opinions that I can not share because of my career.

Writing has always been an important outlet to me. Because of a great creative writing teacher in 8th grade, I started writing poetry. I have thousands of poems. I may decide to share some. Also, I feel the need to be better understood. My bachelor's is in Psychology and I feel the need to connect with more adults than I do. So feel free to comment. And remember you always have the choice to read or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment