Wednesday, April 14, 2010

UN 6

The other day we were all in the car headed to Fudruckers. Jon and I were talking and I heard Erin say 4+4 is 8. I bumped Jon and motioned for him to listen. Erin had up 4 fingers on one hand and 4 fingers up on the other hand and she counts to eight. She now realizes we are watching and listening. She says again, 4 + 4 is 8 see and counts all eight fingers again, very proud of herself. We congratulate her. Then she says, when Jenny is unsix, I'll be six. I believe this comment came from a game Jenny often plays. Since, the kids are 2 years apart Jenny has this game where she asks when I'm 12 or 10 how old will Erin be? How old will Cooper be? She continues this game with different ages.

2 comments:

  1. look who went a got a blog,now if only you can keep up with it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I'm going to try. I really enjoy writing.

    ReplyDelete