Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Funny Memory

Just last week, I had Cooper (17 months) and Erin (3 years old) in the car. We were on our way to pick up Jenny (5years old). From the moment Jenny got in the car she was busy talking about her day. Jenny likes to talk. She is a very expressive child.
After some time Cooper starting calling, "Jenny. Jenny, Jenny, Jenny". Finally I interrupted Jenny and ask, "Are you going to answer your brother?" Jenny turns to Cooper and says, "Yes, Cooper." Cooper pointed out the window. Jenny quietly looked out the window. All was quiet, until Jenny lost interest and started talking again. Then Cooper started once again calling her name, "Jenny, Jenny, Jenny..." I said, "Jenny, answer your brother." Again Jenny addresses Cooper and he pointed out the window. All was quiet until Jenny started talking again. Well, this continued to happen for about four rounds. Then I said,"Jenny, maybe Cooper wants you to look out the window and be quiet." Jenny looked at Cooper and said," Do you want Sissy to stop talking and look out the window?" Cooper nodded yes.
So, at 17 months my youngest first asked my oldest to be quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment